報盤和還盤是外貿中的重要環節,其實就是賣東西的報價和買東西的還價,只不過更正式一些。下面是一些報盤常用表達,供您參考。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 US dollars.
我們最近收到的報價大多數都在100美圓以下。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
我相信我們上周的報價是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
沒有買主的出價高于此價。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方報價高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
這比我們給其他供貨人的出價要高。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你們的報價毫無競爭力。
Let me make you a special offer.
我給你一個特別優惠價。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我們將優先向你們報盤。
I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
我本以為我的報價是合理的。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你會發現我們的報價比別處要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此報盤著眼于擴大銷路而且很有競爭力。
Words and Phrases
quote 報價
quotation 價格
preferential offer 優先報盤
cost of production 生產費用
the preference of one's offer 優先報盤
wild speculation 漫天要價 |