1.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我們接受索賠,但你能告訴我賠償你多少損失
2.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我們將密切關注你方索賠的要求
3.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我們將盡早地解決此事,希望賠償你方損失直到滿意為止
4.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
我們就產品質量問題致以深深歉意
5.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量
6.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
因延誤造成的麻煩深表歉意
7.We agree to accept all your claim.
我們接受你方所有索賠
8.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天去貴司私下討論索賠事宜
9.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我們為你方遭受的損失表示歉意并同意賠償800美金
10.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我們同意就缺陷手表賠償總金額的5%
11.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我們將賠償6%并在今后給你特別條款
12.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然雙方都有責任,我們準備僅付50%
13.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short
delivered and your inspection fee.
我們已匯760美金,包括遲交貨損失和貴司檢查費
14.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我們將匯損失賠償金額2,000美金
15.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
我們愿在下批貨給你18%的補償來賠償你方損失
|